ProgramsView all programs
From the news
- Chancellor Amma Addresses the Parliament of World’s Religions
- Amrita Students Qualify for the European Mars Rover Challenge
Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology is a four year course including one year compulsory internship. Under the curriculum they will study the production of speech and language and work with children and adults who have disorders affecting their ability to communicate and study the physical, physiological and psychological aspects of hearing, and provide intervention and technology-based rehabilitation to persons with hearing loss and problems with balance. The speech-language pathology and audiology program in the AIMS provides the foundation for graduate study leading to career opportunities as a speech-language pathologist or audiologist. Speech-language pathology and audiology are professions consistently rated among the best careers for the changing job landscape. They are employed in a variety of school and healthcare settings such as schools, clinics and hospitals.
Pass in Plus Two with 60% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English
Three Years + One Year Internship
1. *** Courses are approved by Kerala Paramedical Council and the other courses are awaiting approval.
2. At the time of reporting: Annual Tuition fees should be remitted in US $ only. Other fees + Hostel & Mess Fees have to paid in INR only. This is applicable every year for the entire course duration.
3. Hostel & Mess is compulsory for all UG students.
|Program Fees for the year 2019-2021|
| TUITION FEES
|HOSTEL & MESS
|NRI||*||US $ 5,500||60,000|
The top reasons to choose Amrita for your career