Academic fee details for the programs offered at Bengaluru campus of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Fee Structure 2020-21: Bengaluru Campus
B.Tech. 2ndYear B.Tech. 3rdYear B.Tech. 4thYear M.Tech. 2ndYear
Given below is the Payment Transaction details form to be filled by the students and submit to the Admin Office:
Download Payment Transaction Details
- All payment has to be made by way of RTGS I NEFT
- The above fee structures are counselling fees based on the seat allotted on Merit basis.
- Students taken seat under Management Quota has to be pay the Tuition fee as per the fee prescribed during their Admission time.
- Part payments will not be accepted.
- Course Registration will not be entertained without the payment of course fee for any reasons.
- Hostel fee and Bus fee will be circulated later before the college starts.
- Last Date for Payment of Fees is: July 1, 2020
Bank Details for NEFT / RTGS
Institute Name as per Bank Record: AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM
Bank Name: Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
Bank Code: 0258
Branch Name & Address: AIT, Branch
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Kasavanahalli, Carmelaram Post,
Bangalore, Karnataka -560035
Account No. for College Fee: 015100100013032
Account Type: Saving Account
IFSC Code: DLXB0000258
Institution PAN: AAHTA3636K
If fee is paid by DD, then the DD has to be drawn in favour of “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, payable at Bangalore.
NOTE: This article is updated with the latest information on June 23, 2020.