Admissions Open for MA/PGDJ/BA
- Three unique programmes that open up a wide range of highly creative and rewarding careers
- Frequent, meaningful industry Academia interaction
M A Communication
- Specialisations in Print Journalism, Broadcast Journalism & Documentary Production, News Media & Design and Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Hands-on training in all specialisations
Diploma in Journalism
- Foundation in courses in all specialisations.
- Provision for lateral entry to the
M.A. Programme *
*Lateral entry after two years of relevant Post PG Diploma work experience
B A Mass
- Syllabus mapped to the UNESCO Model curricula for Journalism Education.
Media Education with a Difference
Apply what you learn in classrooms! Train to be industry-ready!
Learn hands on reporting, editing, film production and design! Amrita School of Communication offers under graduate and post graduate programmes that equip
you to become professionals and make it easy to move from classroom to newsroom.